BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR TICKETS
This tour is for mixed groups - it is not for your private group of people. Cloth face coverings are required because you will be with other groups of people. Behind-The-Scenes Guided Tours will have a maximum of eight people on the vehicle.
This three-hour tour takes you through the Gosdin Scenic Drive and into the Intensive Management Area (IMA). In the IMA, you will see animals not visible to our drive-through guests, such as the wolves and black rhinos.
Due to the nature of this tour and the areas visited, it is restricted to ages seven and older and close-toed shoes are required.
Tours leave from Front Gate area. Let’s go over some specific details about Behind-The-Scenes Tours:
- the price is $59.95 per person
- each person will get one cup of animal feed
- no tours will be ADA-accessible
- guests will need to bring their own resealable drinking containers if desired
- the first row of the tour vehicle behind the cab will remain empty
- please arrive at least 15 minutes before tour begins – no refund if you are late
- must reschedule or cancel at least 72 hours in advance or forfeit payment
- no pets allowed
- no refunds