BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOUR TICKETS
This tour is for mixed groups - it is not for your private group of people. Cloth face coverings are required because you will be with other groups of people. Behind-The-Scenes Guided Tours will have a maximum of eight people on the vehicle.
All tickets to Fossil Rim must be purchased online prior to arriving at the facility. The only exception to this rule are tickets for Fossil Rim members. Fossil Rim members may arrive without prior reservations or risk of sold-out days. Note: No Refunds.
PLEASE USE ANY WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER TO RESERVE YOUR TICKETS - IT WILL NOT WORK.
IN ORDER TO BE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR TICKETS, WHEN BOOKING WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT USE MSN, iCLOUD, OR A HOTMAIL EMAIL ADDRESS.
This three-hour tour takes you through the Gosdin Scenic Drive and into the Intensive Management Area (IMA). In the IMA, you will see animals not visible to our drive-through guests, such as the wolves and black rhinos.
Due to the nature of this tour and the areas visited, it is restricted to ages seven and older and close-toed shoes are required.
Tours leave from Front Gate area. Let’s go over some specific details about Behind-The-Scenes Tours:
- the price is $59.95 per person
- each person will get one cup of animal feed
- no tours will be ADA-accessible
- guests will need to bring their own resealable drinking containers if desired
- the first row of the tour vehicle behind the cab will remain empty
- please arrive at least 15 minutes before tour begins – no refund if you are late
- must reschedule or cancel at least 72 hours in advance or forfeit payment
- no pets allowed
- no refunds
What's That Animal?
Use the Fossil Rim App to help!